27 May 2011

Be Brave

A friend of mine is going through a big life shake up right now so wanted to whip up a card for her. Thought I would play along with this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger and the Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge from last Saturday. Like how this turned out...of course I do, it has red on it.


Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

Glenda


Card details:
Be Brave - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company Following Your Heart, My Favourite Things Own Your Own Story
Paper: Gina K white pure luxury, SU! Real Red & Tangerine Tango
Ink: SU! Real Red & Tangerine Tango, A Muse Onyx
Accessories: The Twinery Charcoal Baker's Twine, A Muse twinkle stickers, Cuttlebug, Crafts Too Daisies Embossing Folder, EK Success corner rounder punch

13 comments:

  1. Very cheery card! Really like that flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! Love the composition and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Love that Unity flower image. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! Congrats on winning the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet & a perfect encouragement card for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card!!! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the quote you ended with - it's one of my all-time favourites.
    What a lovely card for a friend - I hope she weathers the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this card is perfect and I love the Be Brave Sentiment on it. Hope it puts a smile on your friends face during her trying time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Glenda! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great card...perfect sentiment and clean and classy design! LOVE it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, Glenda, can I CASE your card? ;) The stamps, the white space, the RED, the twine, the embossing...I love it all! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}