15 June 2012

Way to Go

Now for something completely differently... well, not completely.  It is a challenge (which I love) but it's over at Splitcoast Stampers Virtual Stamp Night and I am hosting!  The challenge is to use any mode of transportation on your card (stamped/paper/embellishment) - airplane, hot air balloon, bicycle, boat, car, truck, motorcycle, skateboard... whatever strikes your fancy!  You know I love my travel themed stuff so this whole VSN theme of Journeys is right up my alley!

Here's my fun card... love this car... so fun!  Note the glossy lights... ;)


Hope you have time to play along with my challenge and some others this weekend.  The card/project can only take you 45 minutes but you have until Monday night to upload your creations.  Check here for all the details. I'm going to do my best to play along with some of the fun challenges too.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Way to Go - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, Car from My Guy, Dots from Sunny Side Up
Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye Away We Go
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, VersaMagic Pumpkin Spice
Accessories: SU! Vintage Trinket brads, JudiKins Diamond Glaze, EK Success Zig Zag chain punch

6 comments:

  1. Great challenge and card, Glenda! I had totally gapped that tonight was a VSN. Maybe tomorrow I can play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest, Glenda! I love the retro colours and of course the paper. Using those circles as exhaust is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is too cute, Glenda! The glossy lights is so cute! The chevron die cut and the chevron paper is such a cool contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card...great color combo..this little car is one of my favorites..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee, hee!! That's fun, Glenda! Sounds like a great challenge, too. Vroom, vroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is cool! i love how the chevrons give it such a feeling of movement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}