08 August 2012

Daydream

Hey there... hope you are having a fabulous week.  Just a quick post for this little whimsical card... I pulled it together (I won't say whipped it up... the creative process was, well.... a process) for the Hero Arts contest this month.  The sketches are show below.


Pilfered the veneer off of my crafty BFF (it was only fair... she had pilfered some of mine recently)....thought it worked for this fun image and paper.  I think I will use this for a girl baby card (since I really have a hard time making baby cards... this sort of works).

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you are having a fabulous week.  Take some time to daydream....

Glenda

Card details:
daydream - 4.5"x4.5"
Stamps: Hero Arts Away
Paper: Gina K kraft, Basic Grey What's Up, A Muse Blackberry, white card stock
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Slice Elite and Basic Elements design card, A Muse Chocolate pearls, Studio Calico veneer

6 comments:

  1. wow awesome card..love how you did the air balloons and how you made them pop...great design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card! Gotta check on that "away " stamp. Very unique baby card, but very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love everything about this card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool take on the sketch, and your colors are so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daydream.... yes, that sounds good. And this would be an adorable baby card

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love this, Glenda! The papers and stamp go perfectly together and that wood veneer word is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}