19 June 2015

I'm seeing a bit of a trend here...

Hey again.... I know you aren't used to 'hearing' from me so much but I'm having so much fun playing with my newly learned techniques (sssh.... don't tell, I really should be doing homework).  The Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe challenge includes watercolouring so I just couldn't pass that up.  This card is for the left most column (circles, background stamp, watercolour).


Really happy with how this turned out.  Find it fascinating what new colours appear when the original three combine.You know how sometimes you have something in your mind and it just doesn't turn out?  Well, this time I had something in my mind and it turned out exactly how I wanted it!  It is a rare thing indeed.  ;)

Happy Friday!  Have a fabulous day and a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by - I always appreciate it.

Glenda

Card details:
She believed - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Hero Arts Distress Dots background stamp, Calico Borders
Paper: water colour
Ink: Versafine Black, Tim Holtz Distress - Forest Moss, Seedless Preserves & Mermaid Lagoon, VersaMark
Accessories: white embossing powder, EK Success corner rounder punch, water mister, heat gun

2 comments:

  1. Experimenting/playing is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having other obligations is the best time to play, don't you think? ;) This card is so very cool, Glenda! Love that artsy watercolour background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}