16 June 2015

Playing

Hey there... I have been lucky enough to get to play around with some new techniques lately (not cause I really have the time but HAVE to play with my new stuff), like watercolouring.  When I saw Hero Arts' Tic Tac Toe challenge, I thought it would be a chance to play with with the the Gelli plate I just got (courtesy of my super-talented friend Cheiron, who also taught me how to use it).  I picked the centre column of the Tic Tac Toe board - stencil, birthday theme & tag.


I'm also really new to using stencils  - I think I still need some practice to get it perfect but they are way less scary than I first thought (thanks to friends like Cheiron and Jenn).

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are having a great week.
Glenda

Tag Details:
Stamps: Hero Arts Made With Love
Paper: Manila tag
Ink: Adirondack black ink
Accessories:  Gelli plate, acrylic paints, brayer, Studio Calico wood heart veneer, sequins, Hero Arts Large Lotus stencil

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! The colours are great. So a gelli plate, hmm? You know I've been trying to avoid them, because that's what I need, something else new to buy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}