17 December 2015

Freaking *red*!

Happy Thursday crafty friends! Hope you are having a great week so far!  Apologies for missing the last challenge post... I have no reasonable excuse other than just "life is busy".  I don't know why I thought I would have more free time after my schooling was done.  Haha...


Seize the Birthday has a colour option/topping for you this week!  It's my favourite colour *red* and white. *giddy* Went pretty clean and simple on this "safe for work" card.  Haha.  This Snarky Stamps stamp set also has the other "not safe for work" word.  ;)  This is the only set I have from them but must get some of the others - so fun and inappropriate.  Kinda like me ;)


Be sure to check out the blog for the rest of the fabulous red and white creations... as well as details on how to play along with our challenge!

Have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.  All the best for the holidays - whatever you are celebrating. Thanks for stopping by

Glenda

Card details:
Happy freaking birthday - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Snarky Stamps Freaking Sentiments
Paper: SU! real red card stock, watercolour paper
Ink: Versafine black, Distress Ink Fired Brick
Accessories: washi tape, A Muse gems, water, paintbrush

1 comment:

  1. This hits all the right notes... CAS, snarky and red! Total fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}