14 January 2016

Simply clean

Happy Thursday!  Hope everyone is having a terrific week.  I'm happily relaxing after finishing my final final final edits on my thesis.  Such a relief!  

The Seize the Birthday theme this week is my favourite type of card - clean and simple (CAS).  I am slowly but surely getting my mojo back - I really do need to find some time to do a bunch of cards.  I used a stencil, some paste, Distress Ink and glitter to do the stars. :)


Hope you can play along with us.  The theme is just an option (as always) - the only requirement is that it's a birthday card.  Stop by the blog for details on how to play along and to give some love to the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday to you - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings
Paper: white card stock
Ink: Versafine black, Distress - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citrus and Seedless Preserves
Accessories: Martha Stewart Crystal Fine and Hematite glitter, Jenni Bowlin random star stencil, Golden paste

4 comments:

  1. Simple, but oh so effective! Love the little bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning little CAS card Glenda! I love the simplicity of it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little embossed stars set the sentiment off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenda, beautifully CAS and happy card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}