11 March 2016

Simple division

Greetings crafty friends.  Starting off with some apologies... first off, this post should have been up yesterday.  Also, I didn't get a change to post two weeks ago... I was just back from vacation, hadn't made a card and had no mojo to do so.  On a positive note, I had amazing 4 week vacation in SE Asia - it was our 'I'm finished school' gift to ourselves.  If you are interested, here are some pictures on Instagram.

This week's Seize the Birthday challenge topping is to divide your card and or focal point in half or thirds or etc. My mojo is still a little lacking so I went pretty clean and simple with this card.  Put my focal point in the bottom third of the card.


As always, the only real requirement for playing along is to have a birthday theme.  All the details for playing along and the rest of the gorgeous design team creations are on the blog.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday - 4"x5.5"
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: white card stock
Ink: VersaMark black
Accessories: sequins, washi tape

7 comments:

  1. I think it is a great card. So glad you enjoyed your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rule of thirds always works! This is a great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card! Love the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice CAS card Glenda! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that a fun sentiment and couple of strips of washi tape can work to make a great CAS design - the sequins are a perfect extra touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A trip to Asia!! woo hoo what a wonderful blessing! We had a European vacation a long time ago. It really does take a while to get your life back under your feet! : )

    Your card is adorable! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home Glenda! I think your clean and simple card this week is awesome! :) Love the use of washi and those bright sequins are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}