17 April 2017

Cheers!

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We actually had some sun this weekend... I'm hoping it continues.  Now I just need the temperatures to improve. I would be happy if it was always summer. ;)

I'm playing along with the Wednesday colour challenge over at Simon Says Stamp (the image is below).  I have to admit this is a challenging colour palette for me so I went clean and graphic with my card.


My friend Jenn is responsible for the adorable array of pictures (and that's her kitty Mr. Harley).

Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Cheers! - 5"x4.25"
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Adult Beverages Sayings
Paper: white card stock, scraps of pink & blue, SU! black, green & mustard
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: Hero Arts martini die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU! gems
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love this!! Such a wonderful design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I need that die. What a fun card! Great use of what I agree are difficult colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}