17 November 2016

Presenting.... presents!

Hey crafty friends... hope you are having a terrific day and a wonderful week. Despite the calendar saying November, the sun has still been shining here so I'm very grateful. Although the temperatures are starting to stay in the single digits... I'm not complaining though.  There's no snow! Here's a picture I took downtown yesterday (no filter ;) )



At Seize the Birthday this week, we are playing with presents!  Went very CAS with my card this week and I think it turned out pretty well. I'm usually not one to tie bows but thought this card needed one.


Stop by the blog to see the rest of the fabulous DT creations and give them some love!  All the details on how to play along are there too. Oh and FYI: we are taking December off so the challenges will resume in January.  Maybe I'll actually make some more "just for fun" cards to share!  LOL.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Always appreciate it!  Have a great upcoming weekend. 
Glenda

Card details:
a gift for you - 3 ⅝ x 5 ⅜"
Stamps: Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler & Hullaballoo
Paper: white card stock, paper scraps
Ink: Versafine Black and Distress Shabby Shutters
Accessories: Tim Holtz Bubble stencil, sponge, SU! ribbon, A Muse gems

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card! Love your fancy present~great colors and pretty layout!
    hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! And I think that bow looks awesome too - just the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, that view. :) Very recognizable, too!
    The touch of stencilling is perfect to set off your present, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty CAS design! I think the little bow goes well with the sweet sentiment! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome CAS design, Glenda! I love the soft stenciling in your background and the little bow is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pic...looks so peaceful. Really love your CAS card Glenda! The subtle dots in the background is a nice effect. I also appreciate all your help as of late with STB questions and such. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautifully simple! I love that little spotted background behind your present and the gorgeous teal bow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}